Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lip Service!


I could seriously be a walking advertisement for MAC Cosmetics. They are by far my favorite products of all time. Their eye shadows are perfectly pigmented, their Blacktrack Wave Line is the non-negotiable of all black gel eye liner, their brushes are fantastic, classic lip colors and the list goes on and on. This past Friday I was in a bit of a funk and went to see my favorite MAC girl for a pick me up. As a girl with a drawer full of lipsticks, gels, balms, gloss and glass I have discovered my new favorite lip product. The product is Kissable Lipcolour. I chose Woo Me which is a super sheer nude color and perfect just to swipe on before I run out the door. Plus, the color is long lasting and not at all drying like other long lasting lip products. I love, love, love to wear lip color because I think it always completes a look and this one is definitely not intimidating to the man in your life! I may go back for a few more colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment